Much like other subscription businesses including Netflix and Hulu Plus, WWE® (NYSE: WWE) will be offering:
- November For Free: New subscribers will receive WWE Network free of charge for the entire month of November – including Survivor Series on Sunday, November 23.
- New Simplified Price Plan: WWE Network will be available for $9.99 per month with no commitment and the ability to cancel at any time.
“We are excited to offer new WWE Network subscribers the month of November free to experience all of our live programming, explore thousands of hours of video-on-demand content, and watch Survivor Series, one of our most popular events,” said Michelle Wilson, WWE Chief Revenue & Marketing Officer. “Our research combined with best practices in digital subscription businesses affirms our belief that a simple, single price plan will help us continue to grow WWE Network’s subscriber base.”
WWE Network is a one-of-a-kind experience for fans that has been met with critical acclaim.
- · Grantland’s Bill Simmons said WWE Network is “something truly significant” and “I feel like I’m stealing money from Vince McMahon, actually. Wait, I’m stealing money from Vince McMahon.”
- · Yahoo! Sports said, “All signs point to WWE having a championship product on their hands.”
- · USA Today said, “It’s a no-brainer for even casual viewers from a consumer standpoint.”
WWE Network features 24/7 scheduled programming, all 12 pay-per-view events LIVE and the most comprehensive video-on-demand library with more than 2,600 hours of content, including every WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-view, all for $9.99 per month with no commitment and the ability to cancel any time. WWE Network programming includes groundbreaking original programming, reality shows, documentaries, classic matches, exclusive coverage of special events and more. The U.S. English language version of WWE Network is available on an over-the-top basis in more than 170 countries and territories.
Like other digital subscription services, such as Netflix and Hulu Plus, fans are able to subscribe online by going to WWE.com and clicking on the WWE Network button on the top right corner of the navigation bar.
For a complete listing of WWE Network availability by country and device, please click here.